And today I did......

Back at home after shoulder op, all went well and they repaired a bit more damage than 1st thought so all good.

On the road to recovery now though.

102 miles this week and 45 miles of that was today, a tough 45 miles as I bonked at around 20 miles and had to turn around and come back. Not sure what happened, maybe I didn't fuel properly before going out but I was glad to find a Co-op open and had to buy a banana and some sugary sweets to give me the energy to complete the rest of the ride...Now I feel completely drained :blub:

cheers lads Dyn- was the right side. typical as its my squash/writing/typing/mouse/wanking side!!

today i did (or yesteray actually) we bought a nice couple of paintings for the hoose, a nice cartoon of the forth rail bridge and a stunning painting of buchaillie etive mor in glencoe for the living room. not too dear either but exactly what we've been looking for for ages. boring as feck i know!

bugloss":tkbro99z said:
47p2 Stick a gel or two in your pocket next time, they are life savers.

Usually do carry something, today however was a bit of a hassle getting out and I forgot them so lesson learned

Latest posts

Back