And today I did......

velomaniac":1w63v226 said:
Cheapo amberwalls are still common in road bikes plus loads of older tyres still about.

Check the clearances as older bikes often can fit wider tyres than modern bikes. You might find 28mm more robust and yet still fast if you can get them in or even 32mm ;)

Fit some dual pivot caliper brakes if its not got them already and you'll have good brakes :D

Sage advice as always, thanks

and are you just showing off kaiser or is it "available?" :LOL:

TK defo is streets ahead, mine is pretty heavy really about 24lbs :shock:

Everything is for sale :D NOS or as good as except for a smal nick in the back. Will post pics if you like. I was going on my roadie commuter but I may fit the brooks instead.

sounds expensive :LOL: pm me your special best in the world, "i'm slitting my own throat but I like your face" price and I'll see if I can raid the kids college fund :twisted:

So Gazz, is that going to be the commuter? Should do the trick.

Tonight, I have been mostly polishing...

dsc2359.jpg

A bit of a half-arsed effort, first time with those polishing mops thingies, but so much easier than doing it by hand.

Polishing

They've come up looking great, dont know what your on about half arsed.
What did you use if it wasnt by hand.

Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Popped up to The Bike Station today for a nosey

Was looking for a stem for the beast, the one on its just too long :roll:

When I was chatting to one of the staff, he got all excited, as somebody had been in earlier in the day looking for parts who had just aquired a BotE and was restoring it too :shock: :shock:

(enter the X-Files theme) :LOL: :LOL:

G

zigzag":256z5lng said:
So Gazz, is that going to be the commuter? Should do the trick.

Tonight, I have been mostly polishing...

dsc2359.jpg

A bit of a half-arsed effort, first time with those polishing mops thingies, but so much easier than doing it by hand.

looks great from my seat to, top work.

I got the prestige finished tonight but think I might sell her :? Just not feeling it, think I have fallen out of love with my first love (orange that is) :cry:

Back