alpinestars cro mega dx

Happy to get the deal done. I am looking forward to picking this up and getting it rideable. I have parts from my 1991 al-mega that can be used on this.

that looks smaller than 19" i would say 17.5" as the rear stays are above the top tube level on the seat tube

only say this as i have a 17.5" and a 19" and the 19" 's stays are just below level and the 17.5" is the same as yours

hope this helps

johnnypie13":3o9yhfd1 said:
that looks smaller than 19"

Yeah, it's definitely smaller than 19". I think it's 15 or 17. Whatever it is it's right for me. I just need to get the seatpost out. I think the paint from the respray is in the seat tube and probably some corrosion from the alloy post sticking it to the steel.

dallas i measured from bottom bracket to seat tube.19 inches.

never been asked to measure a frame before. get a build tread up mate. glad its gone to a good home.

dallas95":17wvrqy4 said:
johnnypie13":17wvrqy4 said:
that looks smaller than 19"

Yeah, it's definitely smaller than 19". I think it's 15 or 17. Whatever it is it's right for me. I just need to get the seatpost out. I think the paint from the respray is in the seat tube and probably some corrosion from the alloy post sticking it to the steel.

had a stuck zoom post in my cro-mega 17.5" too and the bugger snapped when i finally removed it leaving an inch of seatpost in there argh very annoying decided just to leave it there as there was enough space for another shorter seatpost to fit safely

I'm going to take it down to Bob Jacksons in Leeds and see if they can sort it out. I would think they'll be able to do it. Then I will start a build thread.

Back