Alpine Stars Cro-Mega DX

Allan J

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, this is my first post so please let me know if it's in the wrong place.

I have an Alpine Stars Cro-Mega DX that I need to sell as I'm emigrating.

I've had the bike from new and the only change I've made was to add some suspension forks to make it more comfortable now I'm slightly older :) (I still have the forks and stem). It has semi slick tyres as it was mostly used for road riding. It is NOT the elevated frame style and is pearl white and bright yellow. If I've measured the frame correctly it's around 19 inches.

I know it's not worth a lot, probably more in sentimental value to be honest but I would like it to go to a good home. For the age I would say it's in very good condition, I think I purchased it around 90-92ish.

Please drop me a mail if you might be interested or could give me some advice as to what it's worth.

Many thanks

Allan

Re:

Hi Allan

It sounds like its a 89/90 model from your description. If you could get some pics and an idea of the size it would be something I'd be interested in. A word of warning, as you will no doubt find out shortly from the usual jobsworths that frequent this site, you need to put a price on when advertising a product in this section!!.

James

Re:

Wow.. Nice.

Nicest bike Alpinestars made, actually.

Yeah get a price up, it's the law round here.

Back