Almost NOS GT Quatrefoil dx tandem

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm pretty sure that this is the same one which has been outed a couple of times. The seller doesn't seem to be having much luck shifting it!

Barneyballbags":1yj2iws1 said:
I'm pretty sure that this is the same one which has been outed a couple of times. The seller doesn't seem to be having much luck shifting it!
It is ! started at £350 then £300, heading down.

A very cool bike, sadly had to move mine on, the pics in the auction dont do the stunning midnight aurora paint any justice so here are some pics of what mine was like for reference :cool:

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

chiho080":2o2468m8 said:
The seller doesn't seem to be having much luck shifting it!
In fairness, it's something of a niche item.

I'd love it, the price is hardly offensive for what it is - problem is, I don't have several hundred quid burning a hole in my pocket at the moment - plus I don't have somewhere organised (without a load of tidying up...) to store it (the garage is, well, a bit full at the moment).

If I was flush, and organised, though, I'd have it in a New York minute.

I would have it if it were closer, and I imagine shipping would be quite expensive due to length/weight.

Back