All things Canadian.....

I‘ll check for it.

The fork is just wrapped because the white uni paint didn‘t match the pearl paintjob of the frame. And i wanted to do something special.

Last edited:
Beauty! I love what you’ve done with it, and that it’s getting nice and dirty! Though you must have got it off of Dave!
Oh, yes, off course! I was assuming you were him. Because of your earlier postings of this bike.

I found this old weirdo at the curb on the way home from work. It is way too tall for me to ride, but not too tall to strip for parts IMG_20230425_164856018.jpg IMG_20230425_164809426.jpg
Norco Bigfoot. Apparently, they only made the triple triangle style frame for a short period before the GT lawyers shut it down. If anyone wants a tall frame, or needs a gate for a fence, contact Matti. I'm keeping the fork

I found this old weirdo at the curb on the way home from work. It is way too tall for me to ride, but not too tall to strip for parts View attachment 735059View attachment 735061
Norco Bigfoot. Apparently, they only made the triple triangle style frame for a short period before the GT lawyers shut it down. If anyone wants a tall frame, or needs a gate for a fence, contact Matti. I'm keeping the fork
Thanks really funny- I stop by my popcorn facility in the morning to grab a few things, and found a 91 Norco Bigfoot (minus wheels) sitting outside. grabbed it to strip for parts... too small for me. Excuse the mess.
IMG_4991.jpeg

Back