all the bits off my MSISLE forsale

MrMsisle98

Dirt Disciple
So as i posted before i have broken down my current Msisle to rebuild it back to the original 1999 spec so im selling off all the modern parts on ebay they range from 2008-2014 all these parts and more are listed on jodieshepherd88 for 0.99p no reserve so bid away no buy it nows unless there silly high offers ofcourse lol ;)

Attachments

• 2016.jpg
    2016.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 336
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

im still trying to work out why the picture of my Msisle is under 512kib yet all my other pictures are like 1.7-2.33mb when they were taken on same camera :facepalm: i hate computers :cry:

Re:

hopefully its ok to put this like up admin ??? as i just cant upload the pictures and i have 24 items with 96 pictures in total to upload and i guess its easyier if people just go to my ebay page to see everything ? is that ok ? is that allowed ?? :? http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jodieshepherd ... 7675.l2562

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back