AIR Comp frame

1-loonyone

Retro Newbie
Hey all, it’s been a really long time since I posted in this forum, so please bear with me.
Stopped cycling some years ago due to, well, life getting in the way of it.
Now am back riding and eager to pick up some old projects. One such project is the subject line. Bought a bare frame on eBay more than ten years ago, mostly due to it was my style back then. Kinda still is, but starting in slow. Anyway, I always wanted to know more about the manufacturer and country of origin of such. Included a simple image. Nice Tange tube set, which is why I wanted it to begin with. Knew I would need to find a 1” fork for it, which has proved incredibly interesting over the years—to keep it on the cheap initially.
Anyone have insight of this bike?
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    576 KB · Views: 14
Hey all, it’s been a really long time since I posted in this forum, so please bear with me.
Stopped cycling some years ago due to, well, life getting in the way of it.
Now am back riding and eager to pick up some old projects. One such project is the subject line. Bought a bare frame on eBay more than ten years ago, mostly due to it was my style back then. Kinda still is, but starting in slow. Anyway, I always wanted to know more about the manufacturer and country of origin of such. Included a simple image. Nice Tange tube set, which is why I wanted it to begin with. Knew I would need to find a 1” fork for it, which has proved incredibly interesting over the years—to keep it on the cheap initially.
Anyone have insight of this bike?
Tom
Had forgotten about this decal being in it. Perhaps this helps me find…

Attachments

• IMG_2892.jpeg
    IMG_2892.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 18
Had forgotten about this decal being in it. Perhaps this helps me find…
this sticker is pretty mysterious.
Google lense detected that the hawk logo is identical to the one used from the danish Falck A/S emergency services company

Another danish brand is using this on their folder spines

Also the text "Gyldig til" is Danish,
but I would guess it's rather an inventory sticker as something from the manufacturer.

Sam—yes, it is the serial number on the BB

I actually got correspondence from Falken Sykkel this morning. They’re willing to help me out which is cool to understand something about where it’s from, but not likely to unveil info about the manufacturer. Also on the BB is a “Made in Taiwan” sticker so simple to understand it could be from anywhere lol

Sam—yes, it is the serial number on the BB

I actually got correspondence from Falken Sykkel this morning. They’re willing to help me out which is cool to understand something about where it’s from, but not likely to unveil info about the manufacturer. Also on the BB is a “Made in Taiwan” sticker so simple to understand it could be from anywhere lol
ah, now I do get this, Falken Sykkel is a cycle register in Norway
correct?

Alas, they tell me they bought the company in 2018, so I have to contract yet another. I’ll keep posted on progress, and lacks thereof

Back