Advise need - Re: dog owner!

Do I take this further?

• Yes, teach the dog owner to keep his bl**dy dog on a lead!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you have to expect dogs to run free in the countryside

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, the Police called me back last night and want to come round tonight to take a statement. They actually seem quite interested :shock:

Mrs GT also rang NHS direct, as the skin was broken on my leg and I have no idea when I had my last tetnus jab. They suggested I get a doctors appointment as soon as possible, so I will be trotting off to them later today.

At the end of the day, I'm sure I am absolutely fine.....but its better to be safe than sorry, hey ;)

Well I've got three dogs all whippets who are bred to chase anything that moves :shock:

If I can train my three with their really strong chase instinct not to chase things then there's no excuse :? I can call my whippets during full chase when their an inch from a rabbits arse and they'll instantly turn back ;)

I hate dog owners like the ones you encountered because it means the rest of us who always pick up their dogs sh*t and always have them under control get tarred with the same brush :x

If one of my dogs ever bit anyone it would be put to sleep :cry: it would kill me to do it but they know from day one as an eight week old pup its a big no no :shock: so if they do it in adulthood they've crossed a very big line and I couldn't have dogs that I couldn't trust 100% :?

Latest posts

Back