Advice needed please on retro MTB gear from bankrupt shop...

I had no idea what to ask for the rings, so I've listed one in auction to see what it makes. I put some others in the shop at what I considered to be an optimistic price planning to reduce them to the winning bid price once the auction finishes....mind you, four of 'em have sold in the first 24 hours!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Right, looks like I'm definitely OTT price-wise on the rings...found out that those I have sold at that price have actually gone to roadmen as apparently the 74mm are compatible with Campag/Shimano road triples. Will drop the price on those...have a load of middle/outer rings coming this week, Pace, Middleburn etc in lots of pretty colours...any idea of price for those?

BTW, my ebay ID is boatdrinks_2002, and my ebay shop is Vincero Lightweight Cycles.

As an update, all of the non-exciting mtb stuff is being traded with my LBS - doing swapsies for old road gear I actually know something about! But I'll keep mentioning on here anything I think might interest you lot. I am up for swaps by the way, but only road gear...

Have listed one of the wheels at £55 I think....do we think that's round and about reasonable???

Thanks again for all the help...

Jason.

chairings

billinjah":1pzvcq7q said:
id be interested in some std size chainrings (110) in blue and green.

yea and i will jump in there in 2nd with billinjah on those chainrings, looking for standard 110 in blue or green 36tooth please !!and any other inners or middles. ;)

Back