Adverts, ffs!

View on mobile... no ads

The irony of ads for weight loss, pension security, and hair transplants on this particular site, is not lost on me at all.... in fact suggest that the marketeers behind the ad generators are pretty much spot on ;)

These "mature dating" ads passed me by thankfully. I can't help image groups of (fat middle aged) blokes crowding around an 'old ride' in the woods or carpark, getting all sweaty under the collar and exited!!!!

G

unkleGsif":3eta1ck0 said:
View on mobile... no ads

The irony of ads for weight loss, pension security, and hair transplants on this particular site, is not lost on me at all.... in fact suggest that the marketeers behind the ad generators are pretty much spot on ;)

G

Absolutely, I'm deffo, fat, old and balding :)

Me on my better days :D

Alison

Attachments

• old.jpg
    old.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 156
Everyone's fave muscle man ads are back, currently trying to ensure they are blocked again...

John":m32e70pi said:
Everyone's fave muscle man ads are back, currently trying to ensure they are blocked again...

Had spotted that, i was beginning to think my brother must be googling random shizzle during the day whilst im at work, as i know for a fact i dont look up steroid things, not body building old men doing selfies lol

Back