A wooden bike rack - worth the money?

have you got a pic please benjy,? my own suggestion. two tile battens 125mm long/faced off with 6mm mdf or ply top slightly higher than batten screwed to the wall and painted ,wheels sat upon .bike tilted out at the top held at t/tube with old belt screwed to wall[75mm or 100mm no 10 screws brown plugs]
cost not a lot. im sure i have seen a proper double hook protruding thing to replace the belt but of course its got to be plastic coated.,,,,,HOW
sorry to go off on a tangent, a wooden frame/fork work stand must be cheap as chips.
[hang on a minute the pedal might get in the way, so change the tile battens to some thing else] alternatively get a lump hammer and whack a nice hole in your living room wall to make way for the pedal :D

myn ones not for looks lol. basicly its like a hi wooden horse/ tresel. made from wall studing. about 50mm by 60mm push your bike under it and hook seat over the bar. its about 6/7 ft wide and 8inch higher than handle bars. will get a pick

Over priced rubbish for trendy warehouse apartment conversions. Cycles belong on the road.

lars hansen":a0v79ec9 said:
Spokesmann":a0v79ec9 said:
Over priced rubbish for trendy warehouse apartment conversions. Cycles belong on the road.

FYI nice bikes have a tendency to be stolen when left outside

No shit sherlock. :LOL:

Spokesmann":1gq5h6pv said:
lars hansen":1gq5h6pv said:
Spokesmann":1gq5h6pv said:

FYI nice bikes have a tendency to be stolen when left outside

No shit sherlock. :LOL:

Your just worried about scratching the wall with those mudguard stays.

im fast running out of space . anyone know about those metal double hook jobies i think some
fold back when not in use.

Back