a question and free stuff....

I'd also like the 31.8 XT front mech, obviously contributing a bit to postage. :cool:

seem to remember them shifters coming out around '98ish? :? when i worked at leisure lakes but never actually saw a set.

As Xesh said they were meant to make shifting easier but they obviously never took off...

they'd look the dogs on a retro DH rig!! ;)

JeRkY":20i9epy6 said:
If theres a way to work this I would be interested in the hope hub bits to repair a hope rear hub i have with a cracked flange.

Infact price Dependant im willing to front the money to get the box over here, then any one wanting anything can get it from me FOC, but covering postage.

I was hoping someone would offer to do that. I think it's great when people are willing to do nice things for others. However I did do a shipping estimate with USPS and priority mail for a 12 pound box is $59. Seems like a lot for someone that only wants the Hope hub shell.

So I'll make you a deal if you still want to do that, I'll include for you a NOS Sweet Parts stem. Your choice of 1" Road, 1" quill mtb, 1.125" quill mtb, or 1" threadless mtb. I have several different lengths of each. You can either keep the stem for yourself or sell it to pay the shipping costs. If you decline this offer I'll pass it on to someone else.

So far here's what everyone wants:

Hope master cyclinder-----Longbeech
Hope caliper-----Longbeech
XT Front mech M737, 34.9
XT front mech M736, 31.8-----Kaiser
UN72 bb, 73x113----- Mattbrown
Deore crankset, FC-MT60, 175mm with MRP bash ring and 40T SR single ring----Serge Bike junky
M737 SPD pedals, need rebuild-----Nimbus
Real chainring, 110x46. Looks to be the nickle plated, fairly worn-----Longbeech
Sugino chainring, 110x46 good shape-----Longbeech
SR suntour 32t ring, very worn
Hope rear hub w/ two freehub bodies. Missing axle, pawls and pawl springs. 36hole, disc(centerlock-esque, but not center lock standard)----Jerky
Shimano 8spd cassette 11-28, virtually no wear
Pile of Risse Racing Terminator shocks. 2 shocks and some extra parts. -----B3(1 shock and parts) Theboy, (1 Risse shock and bits)
Tnt Green lockring
XTR rear derailleur, needs new barrel adjuster, looks fairly used, but functionally seems great-----Clockworkgazz
Azonic brake lever, left hand only
Blue mountain speed springs, not sure what they fit-----Drapoon
MRP stuff, pulleys, guides, plates and boomerangs. Large ones to fit really big chainrings.
Red linkage for something not sure what it fits, but it says full energy transfer system on it
Purple spider, not sure what it fits, but one arm is cut part way through.
Sachs Extreme 8spd grip shifter

The rest of the stuff is still available.

kaiser":20i9epy6 said:
I'll have the lightweight dependent on what tub is fitted :LOL:
Actually the tub is about the only reason to take that one as I've already cracked the rim. Actually it's the 2nd rear LW I've destroyed in a year.

I dont if Jerky wants to get the whole lot sent to him, then send on to us, we pay postage, plus a little extra to pay back Jerky's postage he paid?

Im happy to pay the postage to get it here, not entirely sure how to go about splitting it from then, as you say $59 is a lot for a hub body :p

If people are prepared to pay the UK postage + a few quid to cover the international that would be great.

+ free stem does sound mighty attractive :D

Back