a couple early IFs

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GearlessinSeattle":321orq1h said:
There is a from thread somewhere on the "test bike".
I'll see if I can find it.

Yes, I've seen the "test bike" before...think the seller posted it over on the vrc. I don't see hime getting that price for it. Better off selling it as a frame set

I like both bikes, the "no way jose" a bit more since the original paint is in such great shape. Still think that both of them are not as collectable due to the "writing" on the bikes. Im a big IF fan and have been seeing a lot more mid 90's models around these days. Hope to grab one or a steel ibis mojo, just haven't found the right deal.

SouthBeach":gkxke1k1 said:
I like both bikes, the "no way jose" a bit more since the original paint is in such great shape. Still think that both of them are not as collectable due to the "writing" on the bikes. Im a big IF fan and have been seeing a lot more mid 90's models around these days. Hope to grab one or a steel ibis mojo, just haven't found the right deal.

I agree; the no way jose appeals more to me despite the lx kit. I prefer the early IFs...I've got a 95/96 myself with the bike pump peg on the back of the seat tube.

There's a Ti Ibis (mojo?) on the bay from bushpig right now...looks cool.

Hey GoldenEraMTB:

I saw bushpig's ti mojo and it would be right up my alley but its not my size. There was a large size ti mojo on the bay about two months ago that sold for $800 (us) that I should have gone for but lost my nerve. Do you know if all the early IFs had the pump peg braze-ons? Also, does your IF have a 1" or 1 1/8" diameter headtube? Would love to see a pic of your IF if available.

SouthBeach":1s8l2q0f said:
Hey GoldenEraMTB:

I saw bushpig's ti mojo and it would be right up my alley but its not my size. There was a large size ti mojo on the bay about two months ago that sold for $800 (us) that I should have gone for but lost my nerve. Do you know if all the early IFs had the pump peg braze-ons? Also, does your IF have a 1" or 1 1/8" diameter headtube? Would love to see a pic of your IF if available.

Mine has a 1" headtube. I'm not sure if they all had the pump peg, but I've seen a few of them that did, and I've only ever seen a few of them.

I'm going away for a couple days, but I will post a pic when I return.

Latest posts

Back