!992 Marin pine mountain ,anygood ?

highlandsflyer":1fsck4gv said:
Whatever the market will dictate really. Looks tidy indeed. Reckon it will go north of £180. :)
I will try and buy it but dont wanna give much more than that tho :)

Marin prices are very hard to predict. I'd be suprised if that one made £180 but it could do on a good day. Seen similar go for £100 on a bad day. All depends how much the bidders want it but Marin prices do seem to have gone up recently. For reference a far better condition 1990 Eldridge sold for around £180 to a member on here a while back. It was almost mint and a zolatone one which always seem to make more.

brocklanders023":3piv9kgx said:
Marin prices are very hard to predict. I'd be suprised if that one made £180 but it could do on a good day. Seen similar go for £100 on a bad day. All depends how much the bidders want it but Marin prices do seem to have gone up recently. For reference a far better condition 1990 Eldridge sold for around £180 to a member on here a while back. It was almost mint and a zolatone one which always seem to make more.
zolatone :?

Re: Marin

Scarecrow":148ezkpv said:
its not your own bike is it ?? trying to increase interest and push the price up ?? hahahaha
Nha mate ...i am a car/van trader ...dont know much about the price of bikes .
Just after a mint 1990s marin for nostalgia ,i am a good buyer of one but i wont pay over the odds :)

I had one of these from new until 1998, mine had better upgrade (hope hubs, some xtr an halson inversion forks). It was a great bike and I only got £250 for it. I had it painted a bit like a yeti!

Och!

I hate it when that happens!

Thought these bikes were getting popular now, but we will never know what price it went for now!

Unless someone from here snagged it?

:)

Back