98 GT STS

quasimoto73

Retro Newbie
Hello, I don't post much on the forums but decided to start cleaning out the garage and with almost 20 years of collecting I am trying to finish projects and complete some of the frames lying around.

I picked up this STS not to long ago and decided to start using some of the parts I had lying around. Here's my problem, there is a connecting rod that the two bolts attaching the shock mount to the seat stays that is split. Does this provide that much structural support or does it serve another purpose? Does anyone know if this can still be had or will I need to fix/fabricate this piece? Checked ebay, BETD, and google searched the best I could.

Thanks for any help and/or advice.

If you have a spare that you'd be willing to part with then I would be interested. I updated my location (Chandler, AZ USA) seeing that might help especially when considering shipping costs, etc. I've never shipped anything overseas but depending on price and how much of a hassle it may be for you to ship I am interested. Thank you.

shippin is no major hassle as its not like its massive part i just need to get into the spares box and find the bit

im not off work till thurs so cant hunt for it till then but pm me ur address and i can try and sort somethin out for u

tony

Back