97 GT LTS DH frame & Hope XC Mavic Lemon wheels

ben123

Dirt Disciple
It is with a heavy heart that I am offering my 97 LTS DH frame. This was THE bike i always wanted but it just doesnt get used and the need for a new car (together with running out of space in my garage) means its time for a clear out :(
The frame is stamped as a medium and there's a small build thread i did for it here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=177603
It has had the BETD upgrades to the pivots and all these seem to be working fine, the rear shock has been TF tuned at some point in its life but tbh the adjustment knobs seems to make very little difference so its probably in need of a service. It does run fine like it is tho.
All threads are fine. There is a small dent under the "T" on the right hand side of the down tube. I've tried to get some shots of it. I dont think the previous owner even knew there was a dent there as it just looked like a blemish in the sticker, it was only when i swapped them for new that I could actually make it out.
The A2Z adapter is included (this has been drilled out for use with big uns).
Really dont want to see this go but needs must and all that....
So i'm asking £115 posted (or £100 if you come and collect).

Also I'm offering this lovely set of Hope XC hubs (black) laced to Mavic 317 rims in LEMON!
Bearings in the front are fine and smooth but having removed them it does feel like the rear bearings could do with being replaced. Also both wheels could benefit from a retrue. The tyres arent included and neither is the bpw mud all over them (they will get cleaned before theyre sent).
One of the stickers on the rear wheel started to peel ever so slightly (the one at the front in the close up shot).
Looking for £65 posted (£50 collected) for these.

I'll get some better photos on if anyone needs them but atm I'm tied up with mothers day duties.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• rsz_photo_61.jpg
    rsz_photo_61.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 464
  • rsz_photo_62.jpg
    rsz_photo_62.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 464
  • photo_71.jpg
    photo_71.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 464
  • photo (18).JPG