95 Indy Fab Steel Deluxe..frame/fork/headset..complete

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, I guess I will be splitting this...usual thing..frame to go first.
This thread is for the frame/fork and headset only...please do not dib or pm me for any other parts...I will list them in due course.

The frame was imported from the States December 2009. The previous owner had, at some point, had the frame resprayed by IF in Carbon Metallic and at the same time had the forks constructed.
There is no frame number (not unusual for early IFs I understand). The previous owner stated that the frame number was IF25SD....number 25 frame in 1995 steel deluxe.
Word has it these early IFs are True Temper with Yo Eddy geometry...but downtube cable stops. This one even has the seat-tube pump peg.

Size? Small/medium I guess...I'll double check the measurements but I seem to remember they are
17" centre to top seat-tube
15.5" centre to centre top tube
21.5 (.75) top-tube centre to centre actual.

The paint is in most excellent condition. There is\was a 'chip' where a front mech was fitted by the previous owner who must have fitted it before the fresh paint had cured....as when he removed the mech it took some paint. This was touched up by the previous owner. It has never bothered me.
The chainstay has two small chain rub marks close to the ring when I experimented with a short BB. There may be a bit of cable rub but overall this is in superb condition.
I'll take some more pictures showing any damage for those seriously interested.
The head-tube is 1". Included is the mango CK headset and green salsa post clamp (not to everyones taste, I know :D )

I think that is everything. I would like to get back what it 'owes' me which is £600 + shipping...UK only.

Please reply here if you are interested, then shoot a pm over please.

Located in Central Cardiff and viewing most welcome.......wine o'clock is about 6pm if you turn up then...but happy to make tea too :D

Ciao
Carl

Stuffforsale017.jpg

Stuffforsale018.jpg

^ i was waiting for this :LOL:
at least it wasnt me! :cool:

by the way, veeery nice bike, i dont think you should split it or sell it :(

I have had the pleasure of seeing this beaut in person (so to speak).

It really is in fantastic condition and wonderfully made - a jewel to adorn anyone's stable :D

Carl; I am a little dissapointed though as I have never been offered tea or wine on a visit to "the shop" :cry:

. ;)

Carl; I am a little dissapointed though as I have never been offered tea or wine on a visit to "the shop" :cry:

Mark...what can I say...I'm sincerely embarrassesd that I forgot my manners...next time I will have the finest fresh Assam and/or a bottle of Krug on ice :D

Thanks for the nice comments ;)

CTK":1ased57q said:
I'm interested in wine o'clock!

What have you bought Harry?

Nothing...well...nothing MTB yet. My initial sell-up was cashflow driven, but that's eased a bit. I'm going to buy something with modern geometry and front suspension....my back is giving me grief.
I'm also going to try road riding again with a smaller, compact frame (as opposed to the Spanky which I didn't feel comfortable on). Nothing fancy though.... :roll:

This is being delivered today apparently

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back