94 Ozone Oxygen reduced price.

have a free bump for a beautiful bike.

You'll make the money easier if you split I'd have thought. More postage effort and a shame though.

Those forks... that frame.... very nice :)

samc":1gdld09e said:
have a free bump for a beautiful bike.

You'll make the money easier if you split I'd have thought. More postage effort and a shame though.

Those forks... that frame.... very nice :)

Thanks for the bump :)

I may have to consider splitting as not had any interest as yet.
I would not know where to start putting a value on frame,forks, wheels etc and these items would have to go first otherwise I'm running the risk of being left with them.

I'd be interested to know people's value in all the main bits then it's something I could consider.

Someone just please buy it so it's gone.

:(

Going to give you another free bump,I'd nearly talked myself into this but I've just blown rear diff on my landrover so it's defo out the question now.good luck with the sale

nobby the sheep":1cnt7pdk said:
Going to give you another free bump,I'd nearly talked myself into this but I've just blown rear diff on my landrover so it's defo out the question now.good luck with the sale

Thanks for the bump and blast that Landy diff lol.

I was hoping I'd of had some interest by now as its a bit special and quite rare but it's not looking good.

Ar well, it may catch someone's eye hopefully soon ;)

Very nice mate, wish it was a little closer to home, pm me if you decide to split, would be keen on crankset and rear mech,

Good luck!

Thanks for the comments Pm's etc guys .
If I'm to consider splitting which is looking more and more likely then I'd need to start with the frame , forks and wheels.
I'm really struggling to value these larger items so where should I start? Ball park figures anyone so I can see if it likley to work out.

Thanks.

Back