'94 GT Zaskar Aqua (all dead photobucket links)

Re:

gmac123":3cm8p09y said:
like it, like it alot :) tis a cracking colour

I'd put narrow flat USE bars on my zaskar, looked great but felt so twitchy and reactive

enjoy!

Yeah its the Same with these, for anything apart from commuting they arent hugely practical. Im keeping an eye out for ritchey wcs carbon bars/stem, which i think would look great on this old zaskar (im getting increasingly fond of 'retromod' builds, seeing as there has been so many fine examples on here)

Cheers

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":2eusyoqy said:
gmac123":2eusyoqy said:
like it, like it alot :) tis a cracking colour

I'd put narrow flat USE bars on my zaskar, looked great but felt so twitchy and reactive

enjoy!

Yeah its the Same with these, for anything apart from commuting they arent hugely practical. Im keeping an eye out for ritchey wcs carbon bars/stem, which i think would look great on this old zaskar (im getting increasingly fond of 'retromod' builds, seeing as there has been so many fine examples on here)

Cheers

Worried how this puppy handles when I get it built now! :D

Tc":3s4ph384 said:

They look to have a bit of width and sweep, give it a go, worry not, fettling is retro bike way of life :D

SEANSTEPHENS":36rfrj28 said:
Im keeping an eye out for ritchey wcs carbon bar/stem

Gotta 90mm stem of that description somewhere in the shed, let me know if it's of interest

Re:

Tc":h17pf6mb said:
My bad :oops: :LOL:
is that a build in progress? would be interesting to see how you build it, i havent seen many other aqua zaskars on here and i have the same forks also waiting to be fitted on mine

gmac123":h17pf6mb said:
worry not, fettling is retro bike way of life :D
with that said, i reckon my 'trial and error' zaskar is living proof! the stem isnt any use to me though im afraid, its about 30mm too short

cheers, sean :)

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua

I have a pair of club roost risers on my Zaskar with a relatively short stem and I'm pretty happy with the ride.

Re:

Stunning Aquaskar... :cool:

I've just made that word up, if it catches on remember who "invented" it :LOL:

Job well done there though...

Dossa":2dr336wb said:
Stunning Aquaskar... :cool:

I've just made that word up, if it catches on remember who "invented" it :LOL:

Job well done there though...

Rights are all yours. I came up with the word 'aquazas' few pages back, but sadly that one doesn't show enough ingenuity to have caught on :( :LOL:

Latest posts

Back