'94 GT Zaskar Aqua (all dead photobucket links)

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua: Update on page 2, gears finally!

gmac123":3g6045x8 said:
tis lovely, what are the forks btw?

They're Cannondale P-Bones (but were originally in team volvo colours)

sean

Attachments

• p4pb11041767.jpg
    p4pb11041767.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 986
Re:

Lovely bike!

If you do ever get yourself a set of pace forks and want to sell the p-bones then give me a shout as I expect I'd be interested in buying

:D

Re: Re:

konaben82":3txdqll9 said:
Lovely bike!

If you do ever get yourself a set of pace forks and want to sell the p-bones then give me a shout as I expect I'd be interested in buying

:D

Got the pace forks now but a new steerer tube and canti brace remains to be found, I'm keeping the cannondale fork though so I have both a rigid and bouncy option for the bike ;)
There was a pair of p bones on the sale forum a short while back, I'll pm you the link

Sean

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua: Update on page 2, gears finally!

I've got a canti brace for an rc36, and a spare 1.125" steerer. How long do you need it to be?

The brace is the same as advertised here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=150682

Re:

update: 06/01/15

I wanted a sus fork up front for autumn/winter riding as Im not gonna be speeding around in hot weather on a low front end and narrow tyres anytime soon, so on went the pace, maxxis and some other bits....

Fork: 1997 Pace RC36 Proclass Evo
Cantilever cable hangers: Tektro
Stem: Thomson Elite (shorter variation of what it was before)
Cassette: Action-Tek Titanium 7 speed
Hub Skewers: Aest Titanium
Hubs: Hope Titanium Front, still Shimano XT Rear
Tyres: Maxxis Crossmark 2.1

Weight: around 24ibs

Anyway, took the GT riding today... i'm not won over by the forks so far, theyre too soft and absorb a lot of energy when off the saddle, plus they weigh a hefty 3.7ibs. However they are (slowly) growing on me

Pics;

Sean

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua updated 06/01/14

I'm just about to put rc36's on my Zasky so I'm interested In your thoughts

Latest posts

Back