'94 GT Zaskar Aqua (all dead photobucket links)

Re: Re:

Cosworth":1d0b0h0q said:
Once its finished, this is probably going to be the nicest zaskar on the entire site :cool:

Those SID forks in that condition are a nice find. Well done :D

Cheers :)

I thought i spent a bit too much, just to get a pair of mk1 SIDs in that condition. But they generally tend to sell for between £50-£150 so its difficult to say. Still, they look great and they are a brand new pair of forks after all :D

Sean

SEANSTEPHENS":1bl1rljl said:
Cosworth":1bl1rljl said:
Once its finished, this is probably going to be the nicest zaskar on the entire site :cool:

Those SID forks in that condition are a nice find. Well done :D

Cheers :)

I thought i spent a bit too much, just to get a pair of mk1 SIDs in that condition. But they generally tend to sell for between £50-£150 so its difficult to say. Still, they look great and they are a brand new pair of forks after all :D

Sean

Its better to spend a few extra £'s to get nos and lightly used parts though because theres always less supply and theyre higher in demand :)

Cosworth":2ohvx2b5 said:
Any progress? :)
Not as such... The forks are on and they work well, but im awaiting delivery of some bottom bracket tools at the moment and i need to get the outside of the shell faced as well. So for now it still has the XT cartridge fitted with no tensioner, Just to keep the bike functional

Sean

Re: 1994 GT Zasqua: Update on page 12

They look sweet Sean & your garden is so damn grown up, don't you have any kids?

Re: 1994 GT Zasqua: Update on page 12

Angyalpor":wnl8dx9s said:
<3 Panaracer tires... <3

And where is the Superfly? :D
it's coming ;)

Im going to leave them a couple weeks to make sure the paint has fully hardened before i fit them, but i still need to get around to buying a star nut and cutting down the steerer yet as well. Theres no rush though, because i do quite like the SIDs

Sean

Back