'94 GT Zaskar Aqua (all dead photobucket links)

Re:

Riding to keynsham the other night.... It must have taken a fairly 'special' joyrider to flip this mondeo on such a small area of level ground.

Re: 1994 GT Zasqua: Update on page 10

Jesus Sean you're just like my mrs, never satisfied!

Tc":1yfp5nye said:

I know! :LOL: :facepalm: but its getting close

Problem is when i bought this bike i didnt know how i wanted to build it, so i just made it ridable and kept changing parts with a bit of trial and error. Theres no boundaries building the old zaskars, cos you can build them up however you want and they always ride and look good... so theres just too many options

Sean

SEANSTEPHENS":1s6l1c3y said:
Tc":1s6l1c3y said:

Problem is when i bought this bike i didnt know how i wanted to build it, so i just made it ridable and kept changing parts with a bit of trial and error. Theres no boundaries building the old zaskars, cos you can build them up however you want and they always ride and look good... so theres just too many options

Sean

I'm learning that with my zasqua !

Tc":1iapqldp said:
SEANSTEPHENS":1iapqldp said:
Tc":1iapqldp said:

Sean

I'm learning that with my zasqua !
a steel kona circa 1992 would Of been a more straight foreward build :LOL:

I think this site encourages you to build bikes with era correct parts, but the zaskar wears newer parts just as well, so as I'm riding my 'finished' bike and start to realise that some of the components from 20+ years ago arent very good in comparison, i start changing bits for newer and more practical. I might as well have just started the build again from scratch in the long run :LOL:

Back