90 Orange Prestige

I'm not sure why you redrew the Prestige as I think you'd found the exact font. It only looks different due to the curves on the bike.

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":1dl0n2ki said:
Have you had the frame done yet?
No not yet, I'm going to get the decals sorted first so I can send them with the frame for the respray. Won't be too long before I can get it sent away.

Kell":1cynyxaq said:
I'm not sure why you redrew the Prestige as I think you'd found the exact font. It only looks different due to the curves on the bike.
I haven't redrawn the prestige all I did was convert the text to curves and stretch the individual letters to match the tracing. The font was pretty damn close but just needed stretching to get them spot on. The P especially is stretched in both directions, I'll post a pic later showing the basic font next to the stretched version to show the differences.

Re:

Got the wheels sorted; M730 XT hubs, M231 CD rims and Panaracer Timbuk II tyres. The rims are lightly used so I don't have any worries about ruining a NOS set. Anyway here's a few pic's to be going on with. Going to try and get the decals finished this week with a view to getting the frame sent off next month.

Attachments

• Rear Wheel.jpg
    Rear Wheel.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 731
  • Front Wheel.jpg
    Front Wheel.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 731
  • Wheels 1.jpg
    Wheels 1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 731
Cheshire1980":1gusig4p said:
Looking good, can't wait to see it finished..got to be one of my favourite bikes that prestige.
I'm really keen to get this painted and looking like it should too. I've got everything gathered for the build so it should go back together fairly quickly once it's painted. Wanted to make some physical progress so getting the wheels done feels like I've done that and has given me the impetus to get the rest done.

Back