Wanted 89 - 93 Marin, Team or Pine Mountain

Hello Joni,
Well I have had a bit of a sort out see photos. The Team has mostly Deore group set, levers are XT. The group set on the Palasades is a mix of LX 500 & 300 and in much better condition. I can only find three wheels all cheap ones, I assume I wore the rim down on both XT wheels. I have quite a few new and part worn tyres and a few odd bits including the XT rear mech but it’s well worn.
Your welcome to everything foc, what I would ask is if you sell anything you let me have half of the selling price. Let me know if you want any more photos.

View attachment 881219View attachment 881220View attachment 881221View attachment 881222View attachment 881223
Hi Nigel,

Thanks so much for finding these and for the very kind offer.
If you are sure you are looking to find it a good home I can assure I will take good care of it - with the intention of and restoring the Team to it's former glory :)
I'll send you a DM to find a good time to come and collect if that's ok...

Best,
Joni

I have a 17.5" center to centre / 19" centre to top 1995 Team Marin i'm looking to sell. Fuji steel very nice tubing. So gutted to let it go but just too small for me.
Let me know if this size/age could work for you.View attachment 881199
Thank you for getting in touch - super nice bike!
I think I will have my hands (and garage) full if I take the Team from Nigel, so probably not going to be in the market for yours right now. I'm sure someone on here will be though! Thanks again...
Cheers, Joni

Hi Joni, no problem at all mate..you got a great deal there, that team looks awesome, best of luck with your build.

Back