'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona's - the eternal wanted thread!

al-onestare":3tb46oo0 said:
18" Kona Hot stars and bars, ebay Germany so not too far from you Canuck...

Phew, lotta action on the bay! :D Those tire's would be good!

That Hot is very nice (I'm a sucker for any Hot!) but a bit pricey if you ask me!

Just can't see myself riding a bike with that paint job, being Canadian I have my reasons ;)

...now if it was red and white with a maple leaf theme I'd be all over it!! :D

al-onestare":2u2p5li3 said:
Take note Kona fans; we found one Canuck won't buy! ;-)

Whoa, easy now chum, I never said that ;)

If the price was right anything can happen....could alway's paint it white :cool:

:LOL:

Steel scab Frame for £offers. Lincolnshire. Showing it's age will need refurbing. Structurally sound though all welds are good and bars straight.

Canuck":2bfr5zn4 said:
Looking for following frames, frame & fork or full bikes and anything in between

'88 - '89 Explosif 18"
'90 - '93 Hei Hei 17" - 18"
'94 & '96 Explosif 17" - 18"
'96 Hei Hei/King Kahuna 17" - 18"
....and I'll alway's be interested in a Teesdale Hot if anyone's looking to sell one :D :D :D

'89 - '90 Explosif 18" *SORTED!!* Thank you very much Kona-853, I'm lovin' it! :D
'91 Explosif 18" *SORTED!!* Thank's to the combined effort's of Mackerel & Raiden73, thank's fella's, greatly appreciated! :D
'99 Explosif 17"-18" *SORTED!!* Many thank's Plus one, you ended one hell of a long search! :D

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Cough - does a 97 KK count?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kona-HEI-HEI-Ki ... 2a3846ca44

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back