80's Cruiser project - gotta go

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So, I'm in Leeds (again) to sort something out and thought I would take the opportunity to move this on as I've had it 6 years and done nowt with it!

Loop framed 80s cruiser project built by Fujiyama, has most the original parts, just needs pedals, a crank set and BB (wonder cups are installed in the BMX style BB). Coaster brake only on rear, single speed, no front brake, chromed rims and hubs, BMX style stem and big swoopy bars. I have the chain guard too. New parts fitted include big cheese grips, those wonder cups and a new chain. Can also come with a deeply awesome Murray pastel green analogue speedo (which works) for an additional £50.

You are going to need to collect from Leeds ideally, I'm around till late Saturday this weekend, and then probably later next week (boo!).

£150 (includes a coffee and a biscuit and a natter about old bikes)

Pictures to come.

Awful picture (ignore the pink bits and knackered BMX crank)

IMAGE_8DE59F41-BA73-46D4-B9D2-B9E3E990281C.JPG

Also includes a spare set of period skinwall Schwinn cruiser tyres.

Like it, but too far for me, think I'd stick a pair of fat franks on it poss brooks saddle too.

Good luck with the sale mate ;)

Tony

Pics seemed to have disappeared!

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

I'll be up in Leeds in a couple of weeks and can get this sent out, I really don't want to have to bring it down to London so make me an offer.

Back