62CM(63cm) Reynolds 531 Shimano 105 Mavic Rims Miche Pedals

pinktank

Retro Newbie
Hello All, I have to move and cannot take my bicycle with me, so it is priced to go fast. I am in North London (Stoke Newington). The first £250 takes it
carreramondiale2.jpg

• Just cleaned and lubricated, will not be ridden until sale, has no dings or functional rust, aesthetically the paint has some chips and marks here and there
  • 62cm (may fit 63cm or 64cm, seat tube has a scalloped design, I didn't know which point to measure from) Reynolds 531 Frame (carrera, probably 80s, not the cheap halfords carrera :p) - Vintage Grey and Yellow (neon yellow leopard print griptape era, though currently has black)
  • Shimano 105 Set, Biopace Chainrings All working well and smoothly, with virtually no wear, keyed skewers. (I only use the front one since I lock the back wheel but will include it in case you want to use it)
  • Mavic Rims, back on a shimano 600 hub, front is on a miche. Plenty of life left of schwalbe tires, good for summer, would suggest a different pair for wet conditions
  • Miche Pedals with MKS clips
  • Charge Scoop Saddle

Can bundle the following with a discount
-Specialized Tactic II Helmet Black L

How long would you be able to keep hold of this for? I'm having a clear out of sorts so will be raising some funds.

Sold, sorry :(
I still have the helmet, selling for 25 only as I have to move in a few days, if that helps.

Re:

I already have a helmet, thank you though.

Shame it's already gone that thing looks lovely.

Back