57cm Concorde Squarda (Columbus Genius Nivacrom Steel)

heavenscycles

Retro Newbie
Feedback
View
For sale: My (unfortunately a bit too small) Columbus Genius Concorde Squadra.

In my eagerness to acquire a Columbus Genius frameset, I "accidentally" bought this beautiful (and extremely quick) Concorde Squadra a few months back. I've now managed to find a Genius frame that actually fits me so this one now has to go... I've built it up with a 105 groupset and some odds and sods I had lying around my workshop (I run Heavens Cycles in Dalston when I'm not making ill advised purchases on eBay).

I've also built a pair of Open Pros on to Ultegra 6500 hubs for the occasion (these haven't been ridden) and the freehub body, cassette, chain, bottom bracket, cables, brake pads and bar tape are all brand new.

The bad bits:
- There is some rust on the underside of the top tube (but since getting the frame, I've treated the inside of the tubes with corrosion inhibitor and the external rust with Waxol so it shouldn't get any worse for the foreseeable).

- The barrel adjusters on the brake callipers are corroded in place (thanks to an eBay seller with selective amnesia), which makes setting them up a bit of a nuisance.

Here's the full spec:
C-C Measurement: 57cm
Top Tube C-C Measurement: 57cm
Stem Length: 100mm
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Brakes: Shimano 105
Hubs: Ultegra 6500 series
Rims: 32h Mavic Open Pro
Shifters: Shimano RX100 (8 Speed)
Headset: Campag Record (Apologies for the mismatch!)

I'm after £575 (which is actually £3.34 less than it cost me to build!).

Attachments

• IMG_7438.jpg
    IMG_7438.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 907
  • IMG_7440.jpg
    IMG_7440.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_7445.jpg
    IMG_7445.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_7435.jpg
    IMG_7435.jpg