56cm Concorde & 54cm Martelly Road bikes - Surrey

Markgee

Devout Dirtbag
My bike collection has got a bit out of hand and I am facing the the fact I need to shift some.

Stunning 56cm Concorde road bike with a Campagnolo Avanti groupset. It really is hard to believe that this bike is nearly 30 years old but it is and its a complete stunner!

The frame is made from Columbus Thron tubing and is beautiful condition with hardly a mark on in. The frame has beautiful engravings and it is stunning in the flesh. The groupset is all Campagnolo (apart from the FSA chainset) and works great.

The wheels are Mavic Sup rims laced to Campagnolo hubs.

£350

Stunning 54cm Martelly road bike with a Full Shimano 105 groupset. It really is hard to believe that this bike is nearly 30 years as it looks like new! I really like Belgian bikes and have quite a few but Martelly are my favourite. This one still has the sticker on from the shop it was sold from in Belgium.

The frame is made from Columbus aelle tubing and is beautiful condition with hardly a mark on in. The groupset is all Shimano 105 and works perfectly. The wheels have been upgraded to Mavic open Sport rims laced to Shimano 105 hubs. I do have the original 105 wheels if you would prefer them but the wheels fitted now are better quality and lighter.

The bike is really stunning and rides so beautifully smoothly that I know I am going to regret selling it.

£350

I split my time between Richmond, Surrey and Sutton, Surrey so it is possible to view in both. I would prefer cash on collection please.

Back