35th Anniversary of the sport

Ah but the Challenge was issued only after you had bragged about passing him on a downhill-right? :) I also think that Recon was an appropriately obtuse word to use in this case! :)

I so wish I could come out to the good old and be with you guys on the day. You will have a blast I'm sure, very envious and remember no matter who wins, you will all be champions to me ;)

FairfaxPat":3iabg1tq said:
Ah but the Challenge was issued only after you had bragged about passing him on a downhill-right? :) I also think that Recon was an appropriately obtuse word to use in this case! :)

Haha, I wouldn't say it was bragging. I was giving him a hard time after he was slaggin' those of us who like to ride vintage bikes. ;)

clockworkgazz":lvcp5cjg said:
I so wish I could come out to the good old and be with you guys on the day. You will have a blast I'm sure, very envious and remember no matter who wins, you will all be champions to me ;)

Definitely all in good fun. :)

I did a little "recon" myself, the first time on this route up or down. Pretty sketchy chit. I bumped into CK and friend at the Cascade trail head. I initially thought FP was Jimmy Mac!

Great thread :cool: . Look forward to reading the result of the CK vs Rumphfy non-race, let's see who's doing the trash talking on the 22nd ;)

mrkawasaki":3dzqh29o said:
Will there be anyone in the world rooting for Eric except for his mom??!

Just one.

scooderdude":1amrqf92 said:
I did a little "recon" myself, the first time on this route up or down. Pretty sketchy chit. I bumped into CK and friend at the Cascade trail head. I initially thought FP was Jimmy Mac!
That was kinda funny, you asked me if I was from Mountain Bike Action, and I replied "No, I'm from Fairfax". Looks like you had a good run down the hill!

So what did you all decide. Down the hill side by side, or one at a time with a stopwatch? I believe that Rumpfy should show up on nothing less than a fully rigid Mountain bike to represent the Vintage bike rider contingency properly. CK just needs to smoke a doob first as he represents old school riders on new school equipment

Back