Wanted 28.6 braze on clamp and 1” forks needed to finish a build

trailstar82

GT Fan
Feedback
View
As per title 28.6mm braze on clamp for mounting a front mech to frame.

Need one to finish my deltasportive karma build.

Preferably black clamp

Also need a set of 1” threadless/ahead forks to replace the horrible yellow ones on this bike. Not to long not too short steerer ;-)

View media item 1218

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you are looking for.
I have a barely used set of Columbus full carbon forks, 220mm steerer or thereabouts. £90 posted?
Thanks for the reply, wanted add updated to be clearer on the request.

Fork-wise I was after something a little cheaper👍

I’ve got a few sets of 1” forks that were too short for what I needed. Will post up a bit later will be around the £40 posted mark I guess.

No offence taken if none of these are any use!
Left to right are ITM spider; Miche?; Profile design slightly aero and finally Profile design straight leg. The straight ones are threaded at the top, I’ve used them with an aheadstem without issue. The aero profiles are probably the worst condition and missing paint at the top. The decals will come off on the ITM ones, I had a similar pair and they look better plain.

IMG_5134.jpeg IMG_5135.jpeg IMG_5136.jpeg IMG_5137.jpeg IMG_5138.jpeg IMG_5139.jpeg IMG_5140.jpeg IMG_5141.jpeg

GTPulse's forks are all lovely which'll look grand on that frame - I like it a lot. If you wanted something steel though do ask as I seem to have accumulated some pretty decent steel ones which I suppose I'll never get round to finding a home for.

Back