Sorted 26 or 27.5er bike, or rolling chassis in xl

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Been asked to help someone find a bike. They have a budget of £100-200 which I know isn't a lot these days.

The only requirements they've given me is a 20 inch frame so between l and XL. I'll get them round to try a few of mine for size.

They also want disk brakes.

I've got a stash of parts so happy to replace or upgrade.

Main area I don't have is frame, forks and wheels in 27.5er, frame in 26er. I could do a non-boost 29er frame too as I've done spares kicking around too.

Anyone got a bike or good starting point for a cheap build to suit their budget?

I have a cannondale frame has a small dent in chain stay
Think its closer to 18 8nch
Got some scabby marz8cchi forks an will have a spare bar an stem
But would prefer collection
30 quid for the above

Don't suppose you have any pics? I should know the size he needs tomorrow if heames it round for some test fits.

Where would collection be from? I'm in the south west.

Last edited:
Still looking. Once he's recovered from a broken collarbone (cycling injury using a crappy hybrid off road) he's chomping at the bit to get riding again on a bike up to the job of off roading.

I have a 20” Carrera Vengeance alloy disc frame with Suntour XCM forks, headset, rear Magura MT sport disc brake and rear 27.5 wheel, All in black. After £30 plus post. Currently has a smooth BB in and I have some black VP platform pedals I can throw in along with original alloy riser bars and good condition Alivio rear mech.

I’m in West Wiltshire but happy to box up if needed.

Like this but bigger, rear wheel is an ALEX RIM on a nice funky clicky quality rear hub, black spokes with a tyre, can’t remember what off the top of my head 🤪

Attachments

• IMG_9933.png
    IMG_9933.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
This may be a decent option. Do you have a pic or two? I'd need to find a front wheel (matching or pair), but I should have the rest in hand.

Latest posts

Back