Withdrawn 20" Zaskars wanted

dw_uk2000

Retro Guru
I recently picked up a 1996/1997 GT Zaskar to keep my mind occupied, thought it maybe an 18" but turns out it's a 16". Now I'm 6ft6 so would only ever be a garage queen.

Have since built it up so no longer looking for swaps but on the look out for any large size example (20" would be perfect, 1991 would be the dream).

Already have a 1997 20", so what else is for sale.

Attachments

• 20240722_102200.jpg
    20240722_102200.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Sorry to reply. I don’t have a Zaskar to swap but could I ask what it cost you please? I’m after a Zaskar and I’m wondering what I’ll have to pay.
Cheers mate

Sorry to reply. I don’t have a Zaskar to swap but could I ask what it cost you please? I’m after a Zaskar and I’m wondering what I’ll have to pay.
Cheers mate
it’s all down to the spec really buddy tbf

Let me check mine, it’s an 18 or 19 and verges on too big for my tastes - a 16” would be a perfect swap for me!

I've got a 20 but it's a 98. I'll be selling the frame once I'm done stripping the parts off (only the world's most stubborn crank arm left).
Let me know if you're interested, as it'll be going on here and FB once I'm done, haven't looked into a price yet, but it'll be priced to go fairly quickly.

Back