2 Frames for sale[torus Ti,Kona hahanna]BOTH SOLD

Re: Kona Hahanna frame

gardensafari":18unkgs5 said:
If the Hahanna is still available I'd very very much like to buy it. Is the b/b or h/s included in the sale?
Cheers,

Martin

Sorry,its just the bare frame.I swopped the parts over to another frame
Im that poor :cry: :LOL:

bottom bracket is matched to whatever chainset you fit,i have a spare CK in red[with a blue top race]but without a home :?

hahanna

No worries, I'll just take the frame then, should be perfect for me. I'm in Ilkley, west yorkshire, where in the world are you?

Re: hahanna

gardensafari":8ahqyvtg said:
No worries, I'll just take the frame then, should be perfect for me. I'm in Ilkley, west yorkshire, where in the world are you?
Bonnie Scotland[with all the best riding country ;) *]

*According to unnamed sources.

I'll send you a pm with the details

mikeekim89":2qi9hcrx said:
mr dyna.. if you will be selling that blue headset on the Ti...

drop me a PM please ;)

Have we had dealings before mike?.I seem to remember a mike and there was a problem over the payment.
If not you then oops and Yes the HS is yours,though it depends upon selling the frame first :?
OK? :D

Kona

Frame B: Kona Hanana 2005
Alloy, Disc mount,replaceable hanger,gussets
Large 20"
Really nice condition and still got its deep showroom shine but a couple of scrapies from sitting against things but minor really.
Got it new about 5 months ago or thereabouts and its only been out 3 or 4 times in that period.
£65 Posted
PICS-
Frames as built bikes.Sorry nothing else but the bare frames for sale,i need the other bits

Dibs, PM''d

Kona

Frame B: Kona Hanana 2005
Alloy, Disc mount,replaceable hanger,gussets
Large 20"
Really nice condition and still got its deep showroom shine but a couple of scrapies from sitting against things but minor really.
Got it new about 5 months ago or thereabouts and its only been out 3 or 4 times in that period.
£65 Posted
PICS-
Frames as built bikes.Sorry nothing else but the bare frames for sale,i need the other bits

Dibs, PM''d

Back