1999 Independent Fabrication Deluxe Frame *SOLD*

Anyone who wants a turn of the century 18" frame with disc tabs buy my DeKerf Ltd edition and let me buy this one?

Wu-Tangled":215qbkq6 said:
why are you lot banging on about discs? :LOL: this is such a lovely non disc frame, subtle and sublime singletrack flyer
:D

you are so right!! I would have bought it if I woul have the money right now. The price is a bargain! I love the frame!

what would be the difference between this frame and a serotta 853 from 2000
that I have got

???

not that much ? east coast framebuilder too, is this 853 too and similar geometry or not at all ?

they are so few serottas MTB around, may be difficult to assess :?

Wu-Tangled":2m6ldew4 said:
why are you lot banging on about discs? :LOL: this is such a lovely non disc frame, subtle and sublime singletrack flyer. don't shove braces on her gob. ;)

(I'm not starting a disc argument here, we all tkow they're much better at stopping than v's and cantis, but that'ts not the point round these parts is it?)

As for breaking it and selling Avids.

will worry about that when the frame goes.

:D

Sorry but as nice as it is it's not a really rare bike so since it rides so well it would (in the right hands of course) suit a conversion. Of course it would also be nice left as it is if you had another disc eqipped bike for muddy/winter riding....I just know I rarely use my V eqipped bike, maybe I'm just being a wuss.

Anyway, I digress...free bumpage and someone is going to be lucky :D

Bduc - yes it's 853. No idea on Serotta similarities.

Grant - YGPM.

Sidewinder - if yours was an 18 not a 19 I'd have been tempted to swap. ;)

It's 17" centre of the bb to the centre of the top tube 17-1/2" to the top of the top tube ,and 19" centre to top of the seattube as there is a 1.5" extension. ;)

I think I could help u get rid of that Dekerf sidewinder so u can fund the IndyFab. pm sent a la dekerf

love this frame. Are there any parts, (to put towards your new build), for which you would consider trading the frame? Wouldn't need the CK headset. Thanks

GoldenEraMTB":utb11753 said:
love this frame. Are there any parts, (to put towards your new build), for which you would consider trading the frame? Wouldn't need the CK headset. Thanks

I'd swap it for a Litespeed CX ;) But I guess you wouldn't have a spare one of those knocking about. ?

Don't need any parts. Thanks tho.

Probably end up keeping it and just happily riding it every summer now... :LOL:

Hi,

are you selling the complete bike or just the frame including headset. Sorry, but I couldn't figure out from the post.

Thanks!

Qwark

Back