1997 Kona Hei Hei 17" Full XTR

Very Very interested but postage and duty costs maybe the killer :? I'm off to do a frantic google search of what duty I'm likely to be hit with :LOL:

Jones":2bgswmrd said:
Very Very interested but postage and duty costs maybe the killer :? I'm off to do a frantic google search of what duty I'm likely to be hit with :LOL:

Just got hit with £85 VAT, Duty and Parcelforce fee importing frame and forks with value including shipping of just shy of £400.
But you might get lucky (again) ;) :LOL:

Harryburgundy":pks02e69 said:
Jones":pks02e69 said:

Just got hit with £85 VAT, Duty and Parcelforce fee importing frame and forks with value including shipping of just shy of £400.
But you might get lucky (again) ;) :LOL:

Trouble is I'm thinking lightening doesn't strike the same place twice :LOL:

Think I'm going to have to withdraw interest as its going to end up getting silly with all the charges on top :( unless you split and then I'm very interested in the frame ;)

sorry mates i've been working like a madman these past few days....

Lumos... you crack me up. If only women thought about practicality before fashion!

MikeC... I am glad I am not the only guy out there doing this. All my mates said I was mad. I told them "No she's just really great" :D

I'm not sure what import fees would look like but postage would be around $150-200 USD or so I guestimate. I've sent a couple frames to the UK before and it runs around $75 USD. I would use two boxes to dodge the weight surcharge. Dirtbox and Ekiborter got their frames when I shipped them USPS without much trouble I believe.

I'd hate to see this ride lose its retro look if it was parted. :/

I can vouch for Mfargey on the shipping issue. I bought his Hot frame and postage was very reasonable via USPS. The bike was packaged perfectly to boot.

Back