More:

Shimano XTR M950 8 spd Cassette
p4pb6804624.jpg

p4pb6804626.jpg

p4pb6834265.jpg

p4pb6834275.jpg

p4pb6834266-1.jpg

p4pb6834261.jpg

I just found out last week that GT used to make Ti frames. Eventually, I'd like to get my hands on one. ;)

they pop up on ebay once in a while, though the bidders seem to go mad for them :LOL:

also i could really use a pair retro or NOS tyres if anyone has any for sale? Amberwall/tan..... michelin wildgripper, ritchey, Tioga, Panaracer dart/smoke etc

cheers

SEANSTEPHENS":2t2ntrgd said:
they pop up on ebay once in a while, though the bidders seem to go mad for them :LOL:

cheers
Once I get my finances sorted I'll jump into the fray on ebay. ;) Would love to get a retro Ti frame as Ti & steel have the longest life. Not so much for carbon & aluminium

dmccart2":2us5tyt0 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":2us5tyt0 said:

cheers
Once I get my finances sorted I'll jump into the fray on ebay. ;) Would love to get a retro Ti frame as Ti & steel have the longest life. Not so much for carbon & aluminium

i know what you mean, its a tough frame but beautifully machined and the welds are all very discreet... although im forever cleaning the thing. the shiny ti surface is a nightmare with how easy it picks up fingerprints :LOL:

theres 1 ti GT on ebay at the mo, a '99 lightning but its £1,682 :shock:

After polishing it put a coat of super resin polish on the top. Coats it enough to repel fingerprints

looking for new tyres now and this build is practically finished... some amber tyres would suit nicely, looking for wildgrippers or similar

cheers, Sean

Back