1996 LTS DH frame 16"

Mobo

Dirt Disciple
It is with a heavy heart that I'm offering this up for sale :( It's a 1996 DH, made in the us, titanium rocker, updated bearings from betd, nice and straight, 16". It builds up to be more like a 19 or 20" when it's complete, I'm 6"1 and it was good for me.
Tiny little dink in the top tube from a brake lever and a small mark on the seat tube where the chain device has been fitted + some minor marks on the head tube from cable wear otherwise it's pretty clean esp. considering the the age and the type of riding it's designed for. I've certainly looked after it while I've had it, I've seen a few for sale and all have dodgy repair gussets and welds all over them, this one is as it left the factory, no cracks and no butchery!

Will not take a front mech, this was the proper World Cup contender for gt that year so there aren't even cable guides for a front mech.

Chucking in the original gt seat clamp too.

I've had the bike prob around 5/6 years, really gutted to be selling it but with my intense m1 built up I'm never gonna use the gt so it's time to go!

Anything else that you wanna know or if you want anymore pics give me a shout.

£290 + postage or collection from Bracknell welcome.

For pics have a look https://flickr.com/photos/139499909@N02 ... 2082202703

Back