1996 Kona Koa

#80cup

Retro Newbie
Hi All,

please could someone help and advise on the estimated value of my old ride, 1996 Kona koa. all original except grips, rear tyre very low(originals), slight tear to seat covering. i estimate i have only used this bike on a dozen occasions over the years and i have owned from new.

i would descride her as excellent with only a couple of marks on frame (brake cable rub marks and small chain mark in usual place.

thanks in advance
philip

Subtley changing your request title and putting it in the same place you were told not to put it one minute after your previous apology for your previous post does not impress i'm afraid. Please put this valuation request in the correct place :?

Apology for Above:
Sorry Newbie, been a long day and my break time cuppa hadn't kicked in :oops:

Actually, I think its just a case of clicking "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply"

Personally, I dont see the need to have "New Topic" there at all, as it can just create confusion to newbies

G

I was not intending to impress or indeed offend...this was a genuine mistake by a new forum member.

unkleGsif":1a3hcmhe said:
Actually, I think its just a case of clicking "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply"

Personally, I dont see the need to have "New Topic" there at all, as it can just create confusion to newbies

G

Cheers for your reply G...probably would never have figured it out!
philip

Back