1996 DBR Axis R for sale - SOLD

Twojumpers

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my 1996 DBR Axis R which I have owned from new. It hasn't had a great deal of use and has always been in a garage. The wheels run true and it rides brilliantly. The only bad point is there is some corrosion on the frame around the chain stays but I have been told this is only on the surface.

You wont see many of these around.

£250 ono, collection preferred.

Spec:
Full original XT (mechs, shifters, brakes, hubs), Mavic 221 rims, FSA chainset, USE post, X-Lite bars, P2 forks. TT-Lite frame.
Size 16" c-c, 17" c-t, 22" top tube.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twojumpers/6246525848/in/set-72157626055812336/

i've always wanted one of these - but i know only too well a 16in DB is too small

Can you post up the top tube length in cm (c-c along the tube) and also the head tube length please? Does the seat tube sticker say what tubeset it is? Bikepedia says Ritchey Logic Comp Prestige.

The tubeset is True Temper TT Lite (the non R 'Axis' has a different tubeset for some reason) and the top tube is 55.8cm c-c. I will check the head tube length when I get home this evening.

Anthony":2nx0n879 said:
Can you post up the top tube length in cm (c-c along the tube) and also the head tube length please? Does the seat tube sticker say what tubeset it is? Bikepedia says Ritchey Logic Comp Prestige.

Twojumpers":2kkbq1pu said:
Anthony":2kkbq1pu said:
The tubeset is True Temper TT Lite (the non R 'Axis' has a different tubeset for some reason) and the top tube is 55.8cm c-c. I will check the head tube length when I get home this evening.
That's what I thought - it looks pretty much the size of a Kona size 18, just with less seat tube extension.

Back