1996/7 Orange X1 Whole or Split?

Foolzgold

Retro Guru
Selling my much loved Orange X1 due to new project, will sell as whole or will split, just need to see what will obviously make me the most money :)

Spec Is Here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53608

Frame could do with being RE-Chromed as there is a very small dent in the Top Tube and a small patch of corrosion by the rear shock mount, i have a full set of decals ready to go on too :)

I know it sounds alot but im looking for £600 due to the fact the Forks, Wheel Set and many other parts ar NOS and very difficult to source!

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

They cost me £70 for the hubs, £120 for wheel build, £25 for the Rubber and skewers were £20. . . . I know i will take a loss and it breaks my heart . . . . . Say £170 posted or a good offer? Thats if there is enough interest to split! they have only been ridden for 10 miles on the road :(

Ringle H20 £20
MTR M900 Cranks and Cassette £50
M953 From Mech £30 NOS
M952 Rear Mech £25
Again they cost me a hell of a lot more :(

Pace RC36, 1'' Steerer approx 190mm length, Ahead and Mint - But up by Justbackdated the Pace Guru so you know there good, i would like £120 pounds for these

If you want the forks i'll throw in the Steerer (1''1/:cool: required shims, bearings and Hope head doctor

Back