1996 17" Kona Hot**SOLD**

Oh crap I thought this had gone - now I've bought two other bikes :cry:

If anyone has this same frame, or the 17" titanium versions of it (hei hei and king kula I think?) then please let me know! gutted I missed out on this beaut

Chris4stars":1mkrr0zt said:
If anyone has this same frame, or the 17" titanium versions of it (hei hei and king kula I think?) then please let me know! gutted I missed out on this beaut

Still for sale is it not?

Alas no raiden, went within a few days! Been in touch with the seller and tried to call first dibs on the frame if it falls through... Have 450 set aside just incase! Brings me back to my childhood - new to the retro scene after digging out my old 99 mount vision pro and the old konas are lovely :)

This with full xtr and some pace rc36 pro is the goal...hope the buyer does something similar...anyone able to help get in touch!

Chris4stars":3f0kuutj said:
Alas no raiden, went within a few days! Been in touch with the seller and tried to call first dibs on the frame if it falls through... Have 450 set aside just incase! Brings me back to my childhood - new to the retro scene after digging out my old 99 mount vision pro and the old konas are lovely :)

This with full xtr and some pace rc36 pro is the goal...hope the buyer does something similar...anyone able to help get in touch!

Somebody off here bought it but its up to them if they want to say who they are :LOL: but they bought everything I was going to build it up with Curve cantis, Z2s, Sugino Mighty, red Hope wheelset with Smoke and Dart tyres, Ringle seatpost and stem, Syncros bars and 96 Kona seat ;)

Chris4stars":2bz0s790 said:
Somebody off here bought it but its up to them if they want to say who they are :LOL: but they bought everything I was going to build it up with Curve cantis, Z2s, Sugino Mighty, red Hope wheelset with Smoke and Dart tyres, Ringle seatpost and stem, Syncros bars and 96 Kona seat ;)

Looking forward to seeing it :)

Back