1995? Orange P7, burnished steel, nice spec.

Hi all.
This has now sold on eBay.

Thanks for the kind idea of the donations- it's nice to know that there are still some nice genuine people out there.

It was me who bought the p7 on ebay

Feeling a bit guilty now.

Tell you what, I'm due to pick it up Wednesday morning- let's see if we can't raise the rest of the money before then.

I pledge £35 too.

If we can get the full amount all the better, if not you've still sold your bike.

In the words of my good buddy, Dr. Sanchez, 'Let's do this'

Cmon lets bring some Xmas cheer to an unwell retrobiker :)

I'm still in and reckon we could do it by Wednesday.

Jussa :D

Attachments

• xmas-bike.jpg
    xmas-bike.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 299
Well Spibblo has been and collected the p7 as agreed.
Top man- made it here even though the world was against him on his journey.

Thanks to the very kind idea of donating some money to me- its a lovely gesture and one I truly did not expect.
I'm chuffed.

I will back riding soon hopefully.

stariont3":1bxt9rvj said:
Well Spibblo has been and collected the p7 as agreed.
Top man- made it here even though the world was against him on his journey.

Thanks to the very kind idea of donating some money to me- its a lovely gesture and one I truly did not expect.
I'm chuffed.

I will back riding soon hopefully.

Its gone to a good home, I am sure that you will be back on two wheels before long, maybe as an interim and dependant on budget you could start a build, plenty of Karma items pop up on the forum, even put a wanted add explaining your situation i'm sure you would soon find yourself swamped with parts to cobble together :)

I already have an orange O2 that I am building

Pretty much rideable, just needs tlc so that's the on going project. Really nice spec so will be good when done.

Also a heckler build but that is a way off and expensive.

stariont3":1d91ex0k said:
I already have an orange O2 that I am building

Pretty much rideable, just needs tlc so that's the on going project. Really nice spec so will be good when done.

Also a heckler build but that is a way off and expensive.

:shock: And there was us thinking you were having to sell your only steed during these hard times.......... little did we know you had several other on the back-burner.

Ah well good luck with the builds and recovery.

Back