1995? Orange P7, burnished steel, nice spec.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It is on eBay as you have stated.
I'm not sure on the mechs-could have sworn they are XT, but I have not seen the bike for at least a month due to my health, but it comes with what is fitted in the pics, so if they are LX, then I will change the description.

I thought a buy it now would be best?

Still up to donate, but we'd need the full money before the eBay auction ends...

Sorry for complicating things!

ringo":28llsnr3 said:
Still up to donate, but we'd need the full money before the eBay auction ends...

Sorry for complicating things!

I'm still in, after all we are about to enter the Season of Goodwill To All Retrobikers (and Xmas) ;)

p7

Hi , I am leaving a message on my friends behalf who would like to buy your bike .
he is registering on this site having seen it on my computer and i reckon it would be fine for him ! hope that helps ! best wishes Rob

Currently sitting on slicks but the ritchey tyres are also supplied.

The spec has been altered as it is fitted with LX not XT mechs as stated in a previous post.

Bump.

Latest posts

Back