1994 Yo Eddy, Harlequin Aqua Fade - Full Bike! SOLD

Re: 1994 Yo Eddy, Harlequin Aqua Fade - Full Bike!

This could be the prettiest bike on RB. Stick this over the mantelpiece kick back and watch the light reflections off it, polish it once a month...

M-Power":180of6a2 said:
This could be the prettiest bike on RB. Stick this over the mantelpiece kick back and watch the light reflections off it, polish it once a month...

I have to agree, not that I am biased or anything :LOL: but it is simply the best looking bike that I have ever seen. It is currently mounted in my office on the wall and i often sit back in my chair and stare at it!

I will get the measurements later, although a Medium measures 17 inches from memory.

Home-designing.cum

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 168

M-Power":2ab0r83j said:
Home-designing.cum

Mmmmmm 512BB!

I was at James Dysons house once & he had a xj220 in a glass room next to his gym!

I can top that...

I was at Mansour Ojjeh's house on Lake Geneva and he has a large Picasso in his living room. Sadly I was there before the garage was finished so the 'cars' were elsewhere.

I have my coat on already.

legrandefromage":sh5whsmy said:
I can top that...

I was at Mansour Ojjeh's house on Lake Geneva and he has a large Picasso in his living room. Sadly I was there before the garage was finished so the 'cars' were elsewhere.

I have my coat on already.

How when why :eek: I'm not gonna ask

Back