1994 Norco Rampage

An early 90's Rampage *sigh*

So I picked one of those up a few years back. Was told it was a large (19.5) and didn't measure it. When I got it home and started riding it I figured out it was a medium (18.5) and even though it was a dream to ride, I stripped it and "sold" the frame (got hosed on the deal - I'm a dope).

Mine was pretty much factory correct except for the fork (some generic tange rigid replaced the long dead Marzocchi). Mix of LX and XT. I have looked for another one on CL locally over the years, but who am I kidding. I can't sort out the other more desirable frames I have out.

Enjoy the bike.

I lived with the BIL of the Norco product developer of that bike. It definitely came with a gold Marzocchi.
I love it when random facts like that pop up. Thanks for sharing your history with yours too. It really is a lovely piece of bicycle. That bulge in the seatpost, the fluted downtube, I'm really getting excited now that I am accumulating parts for it, and thus handling it again. Tubes ring like a bell when flicked, each section giving a different tone.

Latest posts

Back