1994 Mtn Cycle San Andreas - Spectrachromed! - FINISHED Pg.7

Enid_Puceflange":ntlvtkgp said:
I cant wait to see this all built up,

Those tyres are gonna look fantastic on that frame bud :cool: :cool:

G

I know... It's driving me nuts, the bushes are on their way which is great but I know the seat post & cranks are on order so will be a couple of weeks before it's ready to go together.

I'm loving the tyres, tho I do have a set of the grey Michelins at the ready incase as their black sidewalls may blend it all better (I'm a tart I know :LOL:).

Cheers.

Alex Creasey":7lph1j54 said:
I'm loving the tyres, tho I do have a set of the grey Michelins at the ready incase as their black sidewalls may blend it all better (I'm a tart I know :LOL:).

Cheers.

All the members here are a bit "tarty" ;) :LOL:

G

Another little update..... Bushes arrived so back together with the frame, Fox RP23 rear shock, Rock Shox Revelation forks and on it's wheels. Starting to take shape now :cool:

DSC06185.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06195.jpg

Hmmmm, or could go in a slightly different wheel direction.....
DSC06186.jpg

Cheers :cool: .

Nice bike! Bad spinergy. Spokes every time, the frame is the star, don't dilute it with gimmicky wheels.[/i]

Don't worry, the spokes are staying :cool: ... Just wanted to see what the Spinergy's looked like as I contemplate if I'm ever likely to use them or whether they should maybe go up for sale in the forseeable future.

Spnergy look good alex.....but then you could always sell them to me if you dont want them :LOL:

I dont care what people think I like them :cool: :cool:

Loving this build, think it looks fantastic and should look better still without those wheels.

Back