1994 Mtn Cycle San Andreas - Spectrachromed! - FINISHED Pg.7

Shiny!! Almost had to wear sunclasses looking at the screen :LOL:
Champagne may look even better. you're a lucky chap!

Thanks chaps :cool:.

Well a slight wait for a new set of bushes to come from Mountain Cycle (after several months wait at the painters another week ain't gonna hurt)!

In the mean time I can start getting the 99/2000 San Andreas I picked up the other week built :oops:. Alot of the bits that were going on the Chrome one will be donated to this and the chrome one has gained some carbon bits and bobs and a set of Hope Hoops Pro 3 on Stans Crest wheels instead of the Spinergy Xyclones I originally had..... I am quite tempted to see what the Spinergy Rev-X wheels look like on it though.... hmmmmmm :LOL:

Alex Creasey said:
Thanks chaps :cool:.

Well a slight wait for a new set of bushes to come from Mountain Cycle (after several months wait at the painters another week ain't gonna hurt)!
when they sent my bushes they included a bunch of sannie transfers to some how ease the pain of shipping costs..

Well, while awaiting the new bushes before putting it all together, I thought I'd get the wheels sorted :cool: ..... Hope Hoops Pro3 SP6 on Stans Crest rims, Funn 203/180 discs, HG61 11-32 cassette, A2Z Ti skewers & Grey Rocket Rons:

DSC06168.jpg

DSC06166.jpg

Cheers.

Back