1994 Mtn Cycle San Andreas - Spectrachromed! - FINISHED Pg.7

thats cool! as a SanAn owner i had thougt of stripping and polishing one of mine but getting that sort of shine would be very difficult.

san andreas

FANTASTIC :shock: :cool: ,one of mine is away having a twopack oil based black finish, would have loved a black chrome look for it. My other one is a pollished finish, the alloy is far better than my GT's as to keeping its shine. Its going to be great, more picture's. Need to to see the toplines on it.

I saw this when it first came into the car custom scene from japan and the u.s. about 3-4 years ago. definately a worthy option to polishing and chroming on the fuller fat bikes..depending on cost

MAXTHEROTTI":18e6f3n5 said:
any updates?

Rob

Only that because of my work at the mo I cann't pick it up till next weekend lol :oops:

Will be snapping pics as soon as I get it back and once built... Hopefully in just over a week.

Cheers.

Lol... It's been killing me too! I just haven' had time with work to even pick it up yet :oops:. I should get it this coming weekend when I'm home but it has given me time to get everything together for my Clark Kent F12... So hopefully I'll have two bikes to put together next week :p :cool:

looking forward to seeing it :D that clark kent is mighty purdy, though i would be wanting to try out that f16 frame. love the early suspension ideas.

Back